Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

KIDDIE PARTY-jollibee, mcdo, shakeys, max, kenny rogers, etc., any suggestion?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iamhaziel

Number of posts : 1

KIDDIE PARTY-jollibee, mcdo, shakeys, max, kenny rogers, etc., any suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: KIDDIE PARTY-jollibee, mcdo, shakeys, max, kenny rogers, etc., any suggestion?   KIDDIE PARTY-jollibee, mcdo, shakeys, max, kenny rogers, etc., any suggestion? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:31 pm

my son will be celebrating his 1st birthday on january 5, 2011. I am actually thinking of having his birthday on jollibee, but I am still considering other like shakeys. Anyone who can give some info about kiddie party for jollibee,mcdo, shakeys, kenny rogers etc.,? thank you Question
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

KIDDIE PARTY-jollibee, mcdo, shakeys, max, kenny rogers, etc., any suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KIDDIE PARTY-jollibee, mcdo, shakeys, max, kenny rogers, etc., any suggestion?   KIDDIE PARTY-jollibee, mcdo, shakeys, max, kenny rogers, etc., any suggestion? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:46 pm

hi haziel.

welcome to the forum.

for jollibee parties, there's feedback located here:

http://forum.kiddieparty.ph/venue-rating-f28/jollibee-t73.htm

i've also been to a couple of mc donald's parties, and more or less its the same as a jollibee party. and the mascot that comes out is now a kiddie ronald mc donald, not the adult clown.

it depends on what your priority is (location, package, etc). as for me, when we had a jollibee party for my daughter, she loved jollibee so much so it was an easy decision.

happy planning!

Smile
Back to top Go down

KIDDIE PARTY-jollibee, mcdo, shakeys, max, kenny rogers, etc., any suggestion?
Page 1 of 1