Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Looking for a Pool for a Kiddie Party for a cheaper price

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alaine granado

Number of posts : 3

Looking for a Pool for a Kiddie Party for a cheaper price Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a Pool for a Kiddie Party for a cheaper price   Looking for a Pool for a Kiddie Party for a cheaper price Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:12 pm

Very Happy Good morning! I am looking for a rented pool where I can hold my Kiddie party on March 13, hoping that venue will be located at Mandaluyong, Makati, or San Juan. My budget is 7K and below.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pool for a Kiddie Party for a cheaper price   Looking for a Pool for a Kiddie Party for a cheaper price Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:34 pm

hi mommy alaine.

welcome to the forum!

someone mentioned in our facebook page that you can try out California Garden Square in Mandaluyong with a rate of P4,000 for 4hrs.

to have a venue with a pool within Metro Manila, your best bet would be the condos. you might also want to contact the party planners because in most condos, they require sponsorship and most of the time party planners can sponsor you.

happy planning.

Smile
Back to top Go down
alaine granado

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pool for a Kiddie Party for a cheaper price   Looking for a Pool for a Kiddie Party for a cheaper price Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:44 pm

Very Happy Thank you so much!

Do you have the # of California Garden. I am really interested at that location because it's accessible to all my guest. Yeah sure do have any recomendations.

thanks!

Alaine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pool for a Kiddie Party for a cheaper price   Looking for a Pool for a Kiddie Party for a cheaper price Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:14 pm

check out their contact info here:

California Garden Square
Back to top Go down
alaine granado

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pool for a Kiddie Party for a cheaper price   Looking for a Pool for a Kiddie Party for a cheaper price Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:23 pm

Hi mommy P,

Called California Garden, but they are not allowning non-tenants, it's exclusive for tenants only. Can you please help me or give me anymore recommendations.

Thanks!

alaine=)
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pool for a Kiddie Party for a cheaper price   Looking for a Pool for a Kiddie Party for a cheaper price Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:42 pm

how about 8 wack wack? i know they have a pool also.

also try legend villas

you really need a sponsor when you want to have a party in any of the condos. if these 2 venues are not available, try to contact the party planners, they usually have contacts in these places.

goodluck!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pool for a Kiddie Party for a cheaper price   Looking for a Pool for a Kiddie Party for a cheaper price Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Pool for a Kiddie Party for a cheaper price
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PARTY PARTY PARTY :: Wish List-
Jump to:  

| | || |

Copyright @ 2011 | kiddieparty.ph | All rights reserved.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com