Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

manila cathedral

Go down 
AuthorMessage
babyeyak

Number of posts : 4

manila cathedral Empty
PostSubject: manila cathedral   manila cathedral Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:28 pm

wala p ako pwede i-feedback sa manila cathedral, im so excited na kasi this coming feb 6, wedding ng best friend ko. and ofcourse ako ang matron of honor... excitment much... well ang sinabi lang ng bestfriend ko sa rules ng church ung gown ndi dapat showie, i mean kita ang clivage kahit konti dapat wala makita or else bibigyan k nila ng shawl..hahaha and be on time sa church,
i'll update u guys after the wedding...
thank you for reading this non-sense thing.. Smile
Back to top Go down
babyeyak

Number of posts : 4

manila cathedral Empty
PostSubject: Re: manila cathedral   manila cathedral Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:23 pm

manila cathedral are so solemn for wedding, perfect church for a couple like my bestfriend.. they choose that church.. so historic and looks vintage.. if im going to renew my vows with my husband ill choose that place despite the price... i really love it.. they have to assist you, and there is a one man who will assist the bride for her gown, he caught my attention because some of church wala ganun.. ung guy ang nag aayos ng gown pag uupo ang bride or tatayo..
like the place...
superb
Back to top Go down

manila cathedral
Page 1 of 1