Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

caterer rating: VERLEO

Go down 
+7
superfunkibey
mamamia
nyagi
mami
smilette
jdgdko
b3b3
11 posters

Rate this Supplier - Verleo
Excellent - beyond expectation
caterer rating: VERLEO Vote_lcap33%caterer rating: VERLEO Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Good - worth the money
caterer rating: VERLEO Vote_lcap67%caterer rating: VERLEO Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Not recommended - quite disappointing
caterer rating: VERLEO Vote_lcap0%caterer rating: VERLEO Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
b3b3

Number of posts : 74

caterer rating: VERLEO Empty
PostSubject: caterer rating: VERLEO   caterer rating: VERLEO Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:28 pm

I got verleo for my daughter's first birthday last year...and im so satisfied with their food and services... wala ka masabi kasi super nice anddali kasap ng staff nila kahit last minute na ang reservation ko na accomodate pa rin nila ako and nasunod lahat ng details na gusto ko mangyari...
for the ratings:

COST: Good, very affordable
PACKAGE:Excellent, very affordable it range from 210-350 pwede pa magpacostomize ngpackage.
FOOD:Excellent, super yummy and super dami ng food servings nila...After ngparty ang dami mo pa rin uwi...hehehe
FOOD SET UP: Good, nice presentation pati set up ng buffet.
TABLES AND CHAIR: Good, malinis and presentable ang mga linens...
CUTLERY:Good, maayos andmalinis lahat...
WAITERS:Excellent,super nice and pesentable and attentive/allert to attend the needs of theguest, magagalang and mababait.

highly recommended ko ang verleo...
its worth the money...and hindi ka mapapahiya...
Back to top Go down
jdgdko

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: caterer rating: VERLEO   caterer rating: VERLEO Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:54 pm

yes heard a lot of good reviews about verleo... almost all parties i have attended are catered by verleo... good food, service and affordable
Back to top Go down
smilette

PostSubject: Re: caterer rating: VERLEO   caterer rating: VERLEO Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:11 pm

we also got verleo for our son's first birthday party. and we are very very satisfied with their services (food, cost, dependability and reliability).

we are getting them again for our son's 2nd bday party this august.
Back to top Go down
mami

mami

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: caterer rating: VERLEO   caterer rating: VERLEO Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:14 pm

we've tried verleo at a friend's kiddie party. talaga naman overflowing ang food and ang sarap.
Back to top Go down
nyagi

PostSubject: Re: caterer rating: VERLEO   caterer rating: VERLEO Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:40 pm

would i say more? we got verleo for my son's first bday party last april 13. service is good, very attentive waiters and very delicious food!

you'll never go wrong with this caterer. and to think, no down payment pa. we paid everything after the party.
Back to top Go down
mamamia

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: caterer rating: VERLEO   caterer rating: VERLEO Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:22 pm

i tried verleo at a friend's party. the food is good and quantity is a lot. but their tables are a little small, they set up tables for 6, not the usual 8 or 10.
Back to top Go down
superfunkibey

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: caterer rating: VERLEO   caterer rating: VERLEO Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:16 am

Any recommended dishes by this caterer? I got faxed their basic packages and also their complete menu. I'm thinking of customizing but I'd like suggestions on their specialties.
Back to top Go down
mommycha

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: caterer rating: VERLEO   caterer rating: VERLEO Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:34 am

got also verleo. Their food is good, ang ayaw ko lang is their menu line up kse kino-combine nila chinese, filipino and japanese in one menu kaya what I did was to customize it. All-Japanese menu ang kinuha ko.

Aside from the catering, I also got mixed balls and chicken fries food carts from ace balloon lab. I really love their Chicken Fries! so yummy!
Back to top Go down
sandstorm

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: caterer rating: VERLEO   caterer rating: VERLEO Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:33 pm

Was just looking at their website. They allow you to customize pala. Extra charge or none na?
Back to top Go down
yehlen

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Verleo   caterer rating: VERLEO Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:10 pm

We had Verleo as our caterer in our son's 7th birthday last saturday.
I must admit, the food was really good and the waiters very cordial.
Their chocolate fountain is a must. Very Happy
Super sarap considering they have really affordable rates..
Thanks to this forum, this was my only resource in planning my son's 7th birthday and it was wonderful. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: caterer rating: VERLEO   caterer rating: VERLEO Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:12 pm

contact info for this caterer:

Verleo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: caterer rating: VERLEO   caterer rating: VERLEO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

caterer rating: VERLEO
Page 1 of 1