Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

need help for a kiddie party

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
raqslc

Number of posts : 2

need help for a kiddie party Empty
PostSubject: need help for a kiddie party   need help for a kiddie party Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:49 pm

hi need ur help... im planning to have a kiddie party (bday christening in one) last quarter of this year... and i want somewhere that we can stay overnight after the event... aside from hotels, do u know any place that have such in their kiddie packages?... and preferably, complete package (as in all are inclusive like meals, venue, cakes, etc)... location preferably, within metro manila area... tnx... tnx... tnx
Back to top Go down
mami

mami

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: need help for a kiddie party   need help for a kiddie party Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:47 pm

hi sis.

usually kung may kasamang overnight stay hotel talaga. pero as an alternative puwede ding resort. i'm not sure if you still consider antipolo as metro manila. pero may resort doon, loreland farm resort. hindi pa ako nakapunta pero i've seen it in pictures from a friend. mukha namang maganda sa pics, and nag-enjoy naman iyong friend ko sa lugar. nakalista siya sa supplier directory so check mo na lang.
Back to top Go down
raqslc

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: need help for a kiddie party   need help for a kiddie party Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:38 pm

ok... thanks =)
Back to top Go down
b3b3

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: need help for a kiddie party   need help for a kiddie party Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:27 am

you can also check club manila east in taytay rizal, they have function rooms and they offer patypackage, they also have rooms where you can stay...you can check their site on the web...
if you need any help just let me know...
happy planning...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help for a kiddie party   need help for a kiddie party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need help for a kiddie party
Page 1 of 1