Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

looking for venue

Go down 
+28
cincodemayo
momella
mommyjham
lorraine
vince0925
mommyhazel
trisiane
magfi88
djuaiting
poligals
Simplifun
aceballoonlab
toni_elleyse
mommyangel
Issa
delisyus
mommie-p
Admin
nort
dynamicimpactevents
ingridmpena
ishasophia
ria_gelai
Dynamic Range
yurioink
b3b3
little_tin_star
Kate
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ria_gelai

Number of posts : 5

looking for venue - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:35 pm

ask ko naman po kung san yung blue ridge clubhouse? tia
Back to top Go down
Simplifun

Simplifun

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:52 pm

it is near katipunan, quezon city.
Back to top Go down
aceballoonlab

aceballoonlab

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:31 pm

its in katipunan extension to be exact. After white plains if you're coming from ortigas. You may call them at 4389498
Back to top Go down
poligals

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Dazo hall   looking for venue - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:02 am

Hi Delisyus,

Do you need a sponsor for Dazo hall? How much?

delisyus wrote:
for those from the south... i highly recommend Dazo Hall
http://www.hthyou.com/2008/07/dazo-hall.html

it's inside Philam Village in Las Pinas and the air-conditioning is great... cheap and no exclusivecaterer... and you can immediately get back the bond deposit you made Smile we held my son's birthday there yesterday Smile

i posted the map here
http://www.hthyou.com/2008/09/dazo-hall-map.html
Back to top Go down
djuaiting

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:21 pm

Anyone knows a pool party venue near Maybunga, Pasig? It's for my daughter's 1st bday this April 5. My budget is around 5K for the venue and 150 guests.
Back to top Go down
magfi88

magfi88

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:31 pm

hello djuaiting, i can recommend our swimming pool, its open for private use its near sta lucia grand mall and robinson east
Back to top Go down
trisiane

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:36 am

hi guys... newbie here.. ;p to start, my first born is turning 1 this june! of course, i want it to be extra special and perfect as it can be... thinking of tivoli royale as a venue... my tita can sponsor us.. i just want to know any feedbacks regarding the venue... and any idea of the rates... i've asked my tita to inquire already, but she's a bit busy ;p ... and i am too excited and eager to know details... ;p

please please help........
Back to top Go down
magfi88

magfi88

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:51 pm

d place is ok, better occupy the aircondition room for your convenient and your guests as well, you should do ocular with your party planner if ever you want to decorate the place, they know what is best. hope this will help
Back to top Go down
trisiane

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:12 pm

thanks magfi88... yeah, im planning to have an air-conditioned room since it'll be so warm that day.. it's summer... ;p
by the way have you ever attended a party on that venue? i was trying to call the number posted on the supplier's directory, no one was answering...
Back to top Go down
magfi88

magfi88

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:30 pm

i did a party there but that was more than a year ago, it was a nice place..
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:47 pm

it was indeed a nice place pero wala kang choice when it comes to caterer... they have in-house catering services kasi... they also discourage hiring a venue decorator to the extent na sobrang mura talaga ng set up fee nila... if you are not that OC, ok na rin yung decor nila... i just noticed something... pero di ako sure with this one, huh? check din ninyo sa kanila... please don't qoute on me, ha-ha...was able to handle an event there kasi last year... a few were asking for the balloons, hindi pumayag yung mga waiters na ibigay... tapos napansin namin, yung iba, inilipat dun sa event sa may pool side... lost time to inquire pero we heard kasi na for rent daw yung mga decor... including the balloons... better check it with them... no idea talaga na there's such thing like that...
Back to top Go down
trisiane

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:08 am

^ thanks... i am actually having second thoughts na with tivoli.. because of the caterer.. it leaves me no choice nga.. kasi in house... what if di masarap... i am a certified OC!!! =)

help me naman another possible venue QC area... we're from bulacan pa kasi... i don't know a nice venue here in bulacan....

H E L P!!! almost 2 months na lang for the big event!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wahhhhhh
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:35 pm

hi trisiane.

what are your requirements for a venue? besides being in quezon city or bulacan. do you have a budget? how many guests do you expect?

there's one venue listed in the supplier's directory located in bulacan, but its open-air: Lawiswis Kawayan Garden Resort

if you give us more info, we can give more suggestions.

Smile

Last edited by mommie-p on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trisiane

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:20 am

hi mommie-p
umm.. i want a hall type.. or basically a clubhouse type... budget will be 5k.. not more than... less than is better! hehe... about 100 adult and maybe 40 kids
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:11 pm

how about the social hall of philam homes... [edited by admin]
Back to top Go down
mommyhazel

mommyhazel

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:46 pm

trisiane wrote:
^ thanks... i am actually having second thoughts na with tivoli.. because of the caterer.. it leaves me no choice nga.. kasi in house... what if di masarap... i am a certified OC!!! =)

help me naman another possible venue QC area... we're from bulacan pa kasi... i don't know a nice venue here in bulacan....

H E L P!!! almost 2 months na lang for the big event!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wahhhhhh

sis, na try mo na mag inquire sa the big tent? sa may commonwealth yun...
Back to top Go down
trisiane

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:24 pm

mommyhazel.. d pa.. d ko lam yun ah... where in commonwealth? do you have contact kaya?

thanks ha... ;p
Back to top Go down
mommyhazel

mommyhazel

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:43 pm

naku sis wala eh... but you can google it. try mo din pala windmills and rain forest. sa directory ata meron... Smile
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:24 pm

that venue is listed in the directory, just click on this link:

windmills and rainforest

Smile
Back to top Go down
vince0925

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:10 pm

@magfi88

wer is dis pool venue u mentioned near sta lucia and do you have contacts for it? ty!
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:36 pm

i think that's the private pool in Octagon Village. check the contact info here:

Private Pool
Back to top Go down
lorraine

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:21 pm

hi i'm also looking for a venue south, paranaque or alabang area lang sana for my daughters bday 1st party air-conditioned for 150adults and about30-40 kids i also plan to put food carts and kids salon, glitter tattoo, etc. but i already have a caterer.. its for december pls help! Smile
Back to top Go down
mommyjham

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:50 pm

Hi! magfi88 ganda ng background picture mo sino po nagset-up?

my baby's bday is on Nov. pa naman but am planning na para hindi ako magkulang ng time. Am looking for venue na din around qc, good for 100persons.. sana clubhouse, tower, hotel pero yung mura lng po. Smile

catering still looking. any suggestions guys?! sana yung hindi lalagpas ng 20k... 100persons including kids

party boosters / kidstarkastles for my set up kaso di pa nila ko binibigyan ng quotation. any suggestion pa guys?!

boogie n' friends siguro for my entertainment since sila yung may mura na package. pero ok ba sila?

please send niyo naman suppliers niyo guys. Smile

Thank's in advance!
Back to top Go down
mommyjham

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:51 pm

maganda po ba sa blue ridge clubhouse?! same rate pa din ba sila?! pwede po patingin ng pictures kung sino na nagset-up sa venue nayon. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:00 pm

mommyjham wrote:
Hi! magfi88 ganda ng background picture mo sino po nagset-up?

my baby's bday is on Nov. pa naman but am planning na para hindi ako magkulang ng time. Am looking for venue na din around qc, good for 100persons.. sana clubhouse, tower, hotel pero yung mura lng po. Smile

catering still looking. any suggestions guys?! sana yung hindi lalagpas ng 20k... 100persons including kids

party boosters / kidstarkastles for my set up kaso di pa nila ko binibigyan ng quotation. any suggestion pa guys?!

boogie n' friends siguro for my entertainment since sila yung may mura na package. pero ok ba sila?

please send niyo naman suppliers niyo guys. Smile

Thank's in advance!

hi mommyjham.

it's good that you are already looking for a venue as early as now. the last quarter of the year is usually the busiest, specially with venues. maybe a lot of kids with parties beside the christmas gatherings at the end of the year, i really don't know.

there are a lot of clubhouses in the san juan area which is near quezon city. just check out the supplier's directory.

and if you don't get a response from the suppliers, just consistently follow-up until they give you a quotation. some of them tend to be so busy, but a reminder text or email always helps.

also, you might want to check out feedback on the suppliers in the other thread.

happy planning!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for venue   looking for venue - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for venue
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next