Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Photography cost???

Go down 
+11
mjbaguio
dynamicimpactevents
delisyus
mummy
nort
ishasophia
ienne_brylle
pooh_bear
jocell
b3b3
ingridmpena
15 posters
AuthorMessage
ingridmpena

Number of posts : 46

Photography cost??? Empty
PostSubject: Photography cost???   Photography cost??? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:34 am

Hi guys! Ive been seeing some of the comments and stories of the little one's bday parties and I often see an expense for photography? how much does it cost nowadays? when i got married, we spend almost 60k for photos alone plus another 40k for the videos? how much would i expect from a good photographer?
Back to top Go down
b3b3

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Photography cost???   Photography cost??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:32 am

yung saakin photo and video nasa 20k package na yun... if interested ka let me know i recommend kita...
Back to top Go down
jocell

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Photography cost???   Photography cost??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:06 pm

Hello,

I'm on a tight budget for my son's first birtday party dito sa BUulacan so I asked for a free lance photographer to help me do Digitial photography Labor only unlimited shots and he charged me 3500 photos if kasama daw yung 100pcs na 5x7 classical album I have to pay 5,500. Im taking the unlimited shots and have the photos developed myself. I hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
b3b3

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Photography cost???   Photography cost??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:42 am

usually pagservice lang ang kunin nasa 3,500 lang talaga ang rate pero purely service lang talaga...
Back to top Go down
pooh_bear

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Photography cost???   Photography cost??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:20 pm

we had ken go provide photo and video service for around 10k. i think weddings are more expensive because there are more artistic shots done there. while at kiddie parties its mostly shoot and shoot because the kids are all moving around.
Back to top Go down
ienne_brylle

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Photography cost???   Photography cost??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:23 pm

I'm also on a budget for my son's 1st birthday party, we have a suki na from our wedding and birthday of my daughter sila ang nagcover ng video and photos and since suki their charge is 3,000 only, all in - labor and album. Smile
Back to top Go down
jocell

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Photography cost???   Photography cost??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:55 pm

ienne_brylle wrote:
I'm also on a budget for my son's 1st birthday party, we have a suki na from our wedding and birthday of my daughter sila ang nagcover ng video and photos and since suki their charge is 3,000 only, all in - labor and album. Smile
Sis san tong suki mo?
Back to top Go down
ienne_brylle

PostSubject: Re: Photography cost???   Photography cost??? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:11 am

sis photo lang yun ha, inclusive of 50 printed pics and album. im from teresa, rizal, the town next to antipolo city.
Back to top Go down
ishasophia

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Photography cost???   Photography cost??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:11 pm

^sis can you PM me their contact numbers? ganun din kaya rate nya sa iba or mas mataas?
Back to top Go down
ienne_brylle

PostSubject: Re: Photography cost???   Photography cost??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:39 pm

^sis ang alam ko ang rate nila is 3,500 since suki na kami kaya may discount Very Happy . i dunno yung rate nila if out of town. nasa bahay yung contact number i'll pm you na lang later.
Back to top Go down
ishasophia

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Photography cost???   Photography cost??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:35 pm

thanks po..Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nort

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Photography cost???   Photography cost??? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:44 pm

do you have other suggestions for a good photographer? thanks!
Back to top Go down
mummy

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Photography cost???   Photography cost??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:56 am

you might need to define "good photographer". what's your budget? labor only? there are a lot of freelance photographers or pwede din from your party planner, sometimes they have in house photographers.
Back to top Go down
delisyus

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Photography cost???   Photography cost??? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:53 am

yung super beginners usually start their rates at P3k (baptisms and birthdays, 1 photographer lang)...

some naman kasi offer packages na, with video, guestbooks, advance photo sessions (for the guestbooks), printed photos, edited images, framed photos.... kaya nagmamahal... Smile

anyway.... i'd encourage parents actually to invest on a good photog, cut down on some of the oher expenses but do not compromise with the pictures.... esply if your child is soooo young pa, the pictures will be the only proof you invested on his birthday eh Smile
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Photography cost???   Photography cost??? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:14 pm

i have a suggestion... don't base your choice on the number of freebies na willing silang ibigay kung sa tingin naman ninyo eh hindi naman talaga ninyo magagamit...
Back to top Go down
nort

PostSubject: Re: Photography cost???   Photography cost??? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:02 pm

would like to inquire if anyone knows or have tried Melvin Sia? Wud you know his contact no? Tnx!
Back to top Go down
mjbaguio

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Photography cost???   Photography cost??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:45 am

For me as a mom, what impt is not just the rate but the quality and the creativity of the shots... meron ngang ibang photographer mura nga pero not that creative sa shots. I agree to delisyus, memories yan hanggang pagtanda ng baby mo so better get a good photographer. Kmi we offer a middle range ng rate pero sa shots will maximize everything and be creative as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
aceballoonlab

aceballoonlab

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Photography cost???   Photography cost??? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:58 am

It would be best if you book a photo-video service thru your party organizer so that all the party details will be included in the photo-video

Last edited by aceballoonlab on Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nort

PostSubject: Re: Photography cost???   Photography cost??? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:09 am

what is dmd's contact no?
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Photography cost???   Photography cost??? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:33 am

you can check this supplier's contact info here:

DMD Photo

Last edited by mommie-p on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nort

PostSubject: Re: Photography cost???   Photography cost??? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:35 am

thanks!
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Photography cost???   Photography cost??? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:21 pm

john aguas is now offering a new package... for only P4,500... two photographers na... unlimited shots...
Back to top Go down
imagineerdigital

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: photography cost   Photography cost??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:53 pm

i was invited by kiddieparty.ph on this forum... and now am sharing some thoughts on photography cost. just had my first daughter's first year and we didn't celebrate it. Razz

anyway, i agree on some moms who know the value of creative value of photographers... some start up photogs usually charge php 3500, service only and you get just the DVD of the images. however, the point is the quality of the images taken. just like weddings, birthdays of your little kids are once in a lifetime moments, and having very good images brings back the memories.

my advice is don't scrimp on the budget but don't go for overkill rates. it helps alot that i got to shoot so many kiddie parties already that i know what moms want.
Back to top Go down
mom_ni_jaz

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Photography cost???   Photography cost??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:08 pm

we got the photo service of Chris of Focal Point during my daughter's 1st bday party a couple of weeks ago. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photography cost???   Photography cost??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photography cost???
Page 1 of 1