Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Ryve's 7th Birthday!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evelyn

Evelyn

Number of posts : 10

Ryve's 7th Birthday! Empty
PostSubject: Ryve's 7th Birthday!   Ryve's 7th Birthday! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:53 pm

I just want to share my son's party. I dunno if i can say it s a success !. I am so dissapointed to my balloon decorations.. I had this website the balloonatics party clinic. WE have a deal that i will provide all balloons around 500pcs and 200pcs long balloon. She will do the arch the column, floating and stick but sad to say they came to the site almost 12pm and my party is 2:30... But anyway, Lucky that I had my theme setter pirates of the Carribean so the guests did'nt notice the balloon decoration that was so ugly! The magician perform well "Glenn Dwarfie" that keep the party alive!...
Ryve's 7th Birthday!

Back to top Go down
mummy

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Ryve's 7th Birthday!   Ryve's 7th Birthday! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:10 pm

congrats sis. nice theme for a 7th birthday. it doesn't seem like kulang naman ang balloon decor kasi galing ng pirates of the carribean decor mo. and what's most important, it looks like your son really enjoyed the party.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

PostSubject: Re: Ryve's 7th Birthday!   Ryve's 7th Birthday! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:25 pm

Thanks! He was really had fun that day! Specially with the magic tricks of Glenn..you can view this funny video @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-_c9Rm8QGo
Back to top Go down
princess

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Ryve's 7th Birthday!   Ryve's 7th Birthday! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:45 pm

ang galing ng decor mo. ikaw lang gumawa ng pirates decor?
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

PostSubject: Re: Ryve's 7th Birthday!   Ryve's 7th Birthday! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:14 pm

Thanks! Yes, ako lang gumawa, some of the items was ordered online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryve's 7th Birthday!   Ryve's 7th Birthday! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryve's 7th Birthday!
Page 1 of 1