Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Need help with a party

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
superfunkibey

Number of posts : 7

Need help with a party Empty
PostSubject: Need help with a party   Need help with a party Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:38 pm

Hello peeps... I'd really appreciate help, tips, ideas and anything else you can offer. My baby daughter will be turning 1 next year Feb and I want to start planning for her b-day/baptismal.

I want a nice spacious venue, with aircon for a lunchtime event. Food should be buffet cater ideally with options for grownup/kids palates. Theres going to be a mix of old guests and kids you see.

I'm pretty much still undecided on everything else so if anybody can help please.
Back to top Go down
magfi88

magfi88

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a party   Need help with a party Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:38 am

better get in touch of a party planner on board here as early as now, looking for a venue is the first thing to book, try kidstarkastle, dynamic impact, they are in the suppliers directory
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a party   Need help with a party Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:19 am

hi superfunkibey.

which area are you looking at? and what's your budget?

Smile
Back to top Go down
superfunkibey

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a party   Need help with a party Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:46 am

Thanks magfi88.

hello mommie-p. My target area is q.c from timog area up to ortigas, as long as there is ample parking. Budget wise, ideally around P50K though I still am counting heads so I can be flexible with this.
Back to top Go down
superfunkibey

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a party   Need help with a party Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:04 am

Any planners, suppliers etc can get in touch with me direct at [edited by Admin]. Ty
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a party   Need help with a party Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:39 pm

does greenhills count as ortigas? there are a lot of clubhouses in that area, and also in valle verde (ortigas area). you can try to see if they are available:

Clubhouses

i think there is also feedback on one of the clubhouses here in the forum, under Supplier Feedback.

nice thing about clubhouses is that they can only cost around P5,000++, depending on which one you get, and you can bring in your own caterer. Smile
Back to top Go down
superfunkibey

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a party   Need help with a party Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:53 pm

Thanks so much, It would have been great to have pictures of the venue available on file to save time. Guess I need to call each one and schedule a visit.
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a party   Need help with a party Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:39 pm

hi superfunkibey.

what i can suggest is for you to check which venues are available on your party day and which ones fit your number of guests and budget. then you can do your ocular on your shortlist.

personally, for me i prefer to check on the venue and really see the site. pictures sometimes don't really show the place. like it would look big and bright in the picture because of the camera shot and the lighting but when you actually see it, its small and hindi maaliwalas. and sometimes a place looks great because of the decor, but when you see it mukhang luma na pala.

hope that helps. Smile
Back to top Go down
superfunkibey

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a party   Need help with a party Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:55 pm

Thanks so much for the tips mommie-p.

Will be contacting you shortly ace
Back to top Go down
luckymom

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a party   Need help with a party Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:27 pm

I also got Ace Balloon Lab for my baby's birthday on January. I am happy with their packages. I also attended my friend's parties that they organized, galing talaga! With their quality of work ok na ang price. : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a party   Need help with a party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help with a party
Page 1 of 1