Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

budget for magician/host

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ingridmpena

Number of posts : 46

budget for magician/host Empty
PostSubject: budget for magician/host   budget for magician/host Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:07 pm

my son is turning one this feb and my mother in law wants magic show as part of the party. how much should i allot to this? ung tipong nde naman ako mapapahiya but affordable. suggestions anyone? thanks mommies! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
muah

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: budget for magician/host   budget for magician/host Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:29 pm

you might want aldino for hosting and magic show for 7,500. he has good reviews.
Back to top Go down
luckymom

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: budget for magician/host   budget for magician/host Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:22 pm

pls post alex lagula's number . . . pls pls pls. thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 565

PostSubject: Re: budget for magician/host   budget for magician/host Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:00 pm

this magician's contact information has been updated. please check in this link:

Magician
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: budget for magician/host   budget for magician/host Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

budget for magician/host
Page 1 of 1