Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

SUGGESTION FOR MY SON'S 1ST B-DAY PARTY & DEDICATION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sherry

Number of posts : 5

SUGGESTION FOR MY SON'S 1ST B-DAY PARTY & DEDICATION Empty
PostSubject: SUGGESTION FOR MY SON'S 1ST B-DAY PARTY & DEDICATION   SUGGESTION FOR MY SON'S 1ST B-DAY PARTY & DEDICATION Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:23 am

hI!
My son is going to have his 1st b-day on October 16, though we'll celebrate it together w/ his dedication on the 17th. I've checked Albergus' party package. Over pricey for just a merienda meal but the're food is great!

My daughter celebrated hers at Cravings and Burgoo so we're looking for a nice, quaint venue/restaurant that offers kiddie packages with great tasting food, balloon set up &..magicians/hosts included. Guests around 85 peeps, budget is Php50k
Thanks! Hope you could help me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION FOR MY SON'S 1ST B-DAY PARTY & DEDICATION   SUGGESTION FOR MY SON'S 1ST B-DAY PARTY & DEDICATION Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:19 pm

if you are considering great balloon decors and outstanding hosts/magician, i strongly suggest no to go for restaurant as your venue... unless, you can find one which is willing to close down their place and give you exclusivity not only during your party time, but starting 4 hours before your event starts.

why 4 hours, great balloon decors can't be made in a jiffy... artists need at least 4 to 5 hours.

more often than not, resto can only offer balloon on stick or simple balloon set up.

just the same, i know a resto along roxas boulevard na free sana ang balloon decor... as in umaapaw ng balloons, but then laging flower balloons ang ginagawa nila... tatadtatarin nila yung buong venue ng flower balloons sa wall... kahit pa sabihin mong transformer ang theme mo... puro flowers pa rin... then one time, strawberry shortcake ang theme ng client, on us, talagang nagpaka-OC siya na shades of green and pink lang talaga ang dalhin naming swags and other balloon decors... just the same, in-avail niya pa rin yung free na balloon decor nung venue... kaso pagdating namin sa venue, kahit na ang aga na namin, nakakabit na yung mga wall decors nila na out of motiff ang colors... he-he...
Back to top Go down
sherry

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION FOR MY SON'S 1ST B-DAY PARTY & DEDICATION   SUGGESTION FOR MY SON'S 1ST B-DAY PARTY & DEDICATION Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:58 pm

You're right! My hubby and I talked about it. We're considering Verneo for our catering needs cz of the good feedbacks. We're just looking for a venue.

Actually, I would like to ask if you can give feedback on this site funcelebrations cz I saw this last night and I'm kinda impressed by their credentials based on thier site in multiply. But I'm not really sure if they're okay especially the affordable packages they offer. Php15,500 kasama na yung balloon twisting, hosts, bubble show, personalized invites, pabitin, cake and a lot more!

I hope you guys could help me cz biglang hindi na nga Don Hen at Albergus yung party. The former cz walang privacy. The latter, konti lang yung food mas madaming kiddie chi chi.

Thanks again! =)
Back to top Go down
magfi88

magfi88

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION FOR MY SON'S 1ST B-DAY PARTY & DEDICATION   SUGGESTION FOR MY SON'S 1ST B-DAY PARTY & DEDICATION Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:15 pm

try plaza ibarra in timog nice venue, or in quezon avenue branch
Back to top Go down
sherry

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION FOR MY SON'S 1ST B-DAY PARTY & DEDICATION   SUGGESTION FOR MY SON'S 1ST B-DAY PARTY & DEDICATION Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:02 am

Thanks Chayno!
Do you have any idea how much is the rent for that place?
Also, can you pls. give me the contact number for rayjoyce ice cream (didI spell it correctly?) I wasn't able to get your PM before. thanks again! =)
Back to top Go down
magfi88

magfi88

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION FOR MY SON'S 1ST B-DAY PARTY & DEDICATION   SUGGESTION FOR MY SON'S 1ST B-DAY PARTY & DEDICATION Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:51 pm

hi sherry, i really dont have an idea how much, but you can coordinate with your choice partyplanner i'm sure they have the rate list. email you already the contact number of rayjoyce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTION FOR MY SON'S 1ST B-DAY PARTY & DEDICATION   SUGGESTION FOR MY SON'S 1ST B-DAY PARTY & DEDICATION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTION FOR MY SON'S 1ST B-DAY PARTY & DEDICATION
Page 1 of 1