Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

affordable photo and video for my son's 1st bday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wacky0309

wacky0309

Number of posts : 1

affordable photo and video for my son's 1st bday Empty
PostSubject: affordable photo and video for my son's 1st bday   affordable photo and video for my son's 1st bday Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:20 pm

hi! guys I'm a newbie here. I looking for an affordable photo and video for my son's birthday next year March 2010 my budget is around 8k. Hope I can hear from you soon. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: affordable photo and video for my son's 1st bday   affordable photo and video for my son's 1st bday Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:09 am

i heard that there are some photographers/videographers that have increased their pricing this year. for your budget of 8k, and your requirement of both photo and video, i suggest that you check with party planners because they usually have in-house people who can do the service for you at a cheaper price.

happy planning!

Smile
Back to top Go down
partymakers

partymakers

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: affordable photo and video for my son's 1st bday   affordable photo and video for my son's 1st bday Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:03 pm

wacky0309 wrote:
hi! guys I'm a newbie here. I looking for an affordable photo and video for my son's birthday next year March 2010 my budget is around 8k. Hope I can hear from you soon. Thank you.

Please check your email. Tnx.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: affordable photo and video for my son's 1st bday   affordable photo and video for my son's 1st bday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

affordable photo and video for my son's 1st bday
Page 1 of 1