Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

chocolate fountain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
twinkle

Number of posts : 7

chocolate fountain Empty
PostSubject: chocolate fountain   chocolate fountain Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:24 pm

worth it ba ang chocolate fountain for a kiddie party? enjoy ba ang kids dito or mas pang-adult ito?
Back to top Go down
ingridmpena

Number of posts : 46

chocolate fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: chocolate fountain   chocolate fountain Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:44 am

enjoy both adults and kids sa chocolate fountain. just give assortments like pound cake and fruit for the adults and marshmallows for the kids. okay din kung nde lang milk chocolate lang fondue, try white chocolate and dark chocolate din.
Back to top Go down
twinkle

chocolate fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: chocolate fountain   chocolate fountain Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:57 am

thanks sis. mas makakatipid ba ako kung mag-rent or diy na lang. i heard may nabibili daw na mura lang na chocolate fountain. i can just buy the ingredients for the party.
Back to top Go down
ingridmpena

chocolate fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: chocolate fountain   chocolate fountain Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:07 pm

Hi Twinkle! I would suggest na mag rent ka na lang for two reasons. (1) if you will be buying the fountain, contemplate on the cost of it. it wouldnt be every day that you will be using the fountain (unless you plan to have it rented out eventually or start a catering business) and (2) making it is a bit tricky--- kung maling type of chocolate na nabili mo it might not melt perfectly. some chocolates kc are not meant to be used in fondue be sure to check and research the recipe you will be using AT kung available ba ung type na chocolate na gagamitin. Try to contact chocolate castle if they offer classes to make the chocolate fondue and experiment before the party.
Back to top Go down
twinkle

chocolate fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: chocolate fountain   chocolate fountain Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:21 pm

would you anyone who rents the chocolate fountain with the ingredients na and how much ang rental?
Back to top Go down
ingridmpena

chocolate fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: chocolate fountain   chocolate fountain Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:40 pm

hi twinkle! i know vs&f has a chocolate fountain. last time i asked, its 7T for 100 pax. one type of chocolate lang. browse on the suppliers list if you want more options.
Back to top Go down
Kate

Number of posts : 11

chocolate fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: chocolate fountain   chocolate fountain Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:27 pm

Actually I think mas makakamura ka kung bibili ka na lang. Meron ako nakita sa SM na chocolate fountain, P2.5T lang. Tapos sa shopwise, meron sila na chocolate for chocolate fountain lang talaga, P300+ lang. Nasa may baking section ito.
Back to top Go down
twinkle

chocolate fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: chocolate fountain   chocolate fountain Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:31 pm

thanks kate. i'll try to go to SM and check out the chocolate fountain, when the storm ends. if its cheaper to buy than to rent, i'll just try to learn out how to operate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

chocolate fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: chocolate fountain   chocolate fountain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chocolate fountain
Page 1 of 1