Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

host amd magician

Go down 
+8
mommie-p
joyce baliuag
mommykaye
beth buhain
partypax
Strawberry
magfi88
kiddoe
12 posters
AuthorMessage
kiddoe

Number of posts : 1

host amd magician Empty
PostSubject: host amd magician   host amd magician Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:32 pm

i'm looking for a host/magician for my kiddie party. what's the average fee they charge? is there anyone as low as P5,000 but both host and magician already? can you give feedback on the ones you've used?
Back to top Go down
magfi88

magfi88

Number of posts : 79

host amd magician Empty
PostSubject: Re: host amd magician   host amd magician Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:17 am

there are few who charges that amount but you have to be very carefull you might end up in a lousy party, just a waste of money, party host magician rates now ranges from 7k up. its really better if you a party planner to consult and work with them according to your budget.
Back to top Go down
Strawberry

Number of posts : 6

host amd magician Empty
PostSubject: Re: host amd magician   host amd magician Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:36 am

Pocholo is a good host, magician, puppeteer, and balloon twister. He's really the best host I have seen; he can really get everyone else's attention. His rate is very reasonable. The worst I've seen is Philip - very boring talaga and since he cannot win a child's attention, he FORCES them to join the games. : )
Back to top Go down
magfi88

magfi88

host amd magician Empty
PostSubject: Re: host amd magician   host amd magician Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:34 pm

Hats of to Pocholo, sugus, shahein, flooch, wacky, alex lagula, wanlu........philip is a good friend and find him good in hosting maybe there are time s na we as host are not getting good responses from our audience even we try hard, sometimes it really depends sa cowd mo..
Back to top Go down
Strawberry

host amd magician Empty
PostSubject: Re: host amd magician   host amd magician Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:16 pm

sorry ha its just my opinion kay philip, nothing personal. I have seen him in around 5 parties na kse e and di talaga ako natuwa; so its him na and not the crowd : ) well taste is subjective.
Back to top Go down
magfi88

magfi88

host amd magician Empty
PostSubject: Re: host amd magician   host amd magician Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:26 am

yup its really subjective, what is good for me is not good enough for you.. and in that case 5 times you saw him in different parties and still you were not impressed then i think its about time for philip to upgrade his style of hosting.. we as host magician need feedback from our previous clients wether its good or bad feedback, so we can improve our craft, clients deserve every pennies worth for the host they get for their party.
Back to top Go down
partypax

Number of posts : 2

host amd magician Empty
PostSubject: Re: host amd magician   host amd magician Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:21 pm

i agree ms strawberry pocholo is a very good host and reasonable yung price nya. when in fact mas ok pa sya than those who charge higher
Back to top Go down
beth buhain

host amd magician Empty
PostSubject: Re: host amd magician   host amd magician Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:12 pm

These days get those who could also do magic and other tricks. Si Sugus, host lang. The others, have learned to do other stuff. So even if they charge a bit high, worth it. You do not have to get a another entertainer. Besides, i gathered si sugus has a legal case, am hearing a lot of negative feedback about his being choosy sa clients. better safe than sorry....
Back to top Go down
mommykaye

host amd magician Empty
PostSubject: Re: host amd magician   host amd magician Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:37 pm

is poncho a good host? any feedback pls. thanks
Back to top Go down
joyce baliuag

host amd magician Empty
PostSubject: Re: host amd magician   host amd magician Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:40 am

hi, im new here. my son's 7th is on the 31st. where can we contact pocholo? thanks.
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

host amd magician Empty
PostSubject: Re: host amd magician   host amd magician Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:28 pm

please check out the contact details of this host through this link in the Supplier's Directory:

Pocholo
Back to top Go down
jennifer kuo

Number of posts : 3

host amd magician Empty
PostSubject: Re: host amd magician   host amd magician Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:18 pm

helo, to those of you who have attended and organized alot of kiddie parties, can you guys suggest host/magician/s that can really perform,entertain and is very fluent? price reasonability is a must too. i guess your opinions and experience will help me choose from the long list that you have here. thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
beth buhain

host amd magician Empty
PostSubject: Re: host amd magician   host amd magician Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:20 pm

hi. try apollo abraham, he speaks fluent english and is very funny. UP sya! If you want a lady host, get teacher Beepsie. For host/magicians, you could get Alex Lagula. Two-in-one so his rate of 9,500 comes reasonable. You could also try Shahein or Wacky.
Back to top Go down
magfi88

magfi88

host amd magician Empty
PostSubject: Re: host amd magician   host amd magician Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:55 pm

lots of good host magician to choose from, tip is booked them 2 months in advance the likes of alex lagula the megastar, wanlu, flooch, ruther, ;lou hilario.... you can visit also our website [edited by admin], the site of the magicians foundation inc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
judy

Number of posts : 4

host amd magician Empty
PostSubject: Re: host amd magician   host amd magician Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:14 pm

hi i own a kiddie party shop
for all host/magician out there please email me ur rate and details at
[edited by admin]

calling the attention of all suppliers as well and looking forward to have business with you
Back to top Go down
partyholic

host amd magician Empty
PostSubject: Re: host amd magician   host amd magician Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:12 pm

hi! does anybody know the number of philip (party host)... saw him in the poveda family day. he's really good! thanks!
Back to top Go down
sheryn0930

host amd magician Empty
PostSubject: Re: host amd magician   host amd magician Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:26 pm

had my son's birthday party last saturday sept, 24, 2011 and it was a very, very big blast! the host Philip really did a very, very good job in making the party so memorable, everyone was so participative and even the parents eyes were on the host...no dull moment from start till end...not to mention his english fluency ha! he had a very organized program....to the point that even the adults were looking forward to the next part of the program...two thumbs up for this host/magician...we'll surely get him for my next kid's party...even my friends really love him na! super thanks PHILIP...GREAT JOB! for those who wants to have a very memorable party for their kids just visit their facebook page...It's time for the show! by:PHIJOZ, you won't regret it;) Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

host amd magician Empty
PostSubject: Re: host amd magician   host amd magician Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

host amd magician
Page 1 of 1