Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Ferdini the Magician

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meilin02

Number of posts : 2

Ferdini the Magician Empty
PostSubject: Ferdini the Magician   Ferdini the Magician Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:37 am

Here's my story:

I inquired via email to know his rates. He called me and gave his P18,000 package since my guests are all adults. I turned him down since P18,000 was too much for us. Weeks later, he called me again asking if I was able to get a magician. I said, yes, I got Boogie and Friends. I can tell that he was trying to force me to cancel on Boogie and Friends and get him/or whoever he's trying to give us. I told him na okay na, but he was insisting talaga *and annoying*. What turned me off was this:

[Not exact words]
Ferdini: Para po sigurado na ma-entertain ang bisita nyo na adults, I suggest na yung professional po ang kunin nyo.
Me: No, it's okay. Sa tingin ko ma-eenjoy naman ng mga friends ko yun since mga isip bata lang din naman sila.
Ferdini: How much po ba yung nakuha nyo?
Me: P7,500.
Ferdini: [laughs] Wala pong P7,500 na pang-adult. Kids po meron, pero adults, wala.
Me: [getting annoyed] Okay na yun samin. Na-refer na din naman ng friend ko yun and sabi ok daw.

I was glad he stopped and ended the call. I texted him after the call to say na nakakabastos yung pagtawa nya. He should learn to respect another's decision. Then he replied

"Magic show and entertainment is more than business to me. You cannot get a professional magician with illusion for adults for only 7.5k. I'm not being rude, I'm telling you the truth."

I texted him so he can learn from other's POV. I wasn't going to write a negative feedback. Pero after that reply, *hay nako*.

My opinion:
1. He shouldn't be forcing someone para lang makuha yung gusto nya.
2. That laugh was really rude. He's too mayabang. Yes, we have the money, but no, we don't need someone na mayabang. Di pa nga sya ganun kasikat, grabe na makipagusap.

Ewan ko lang po sa inyo, pero nakakainis po talaga yung ginawa nya.
Back to top Go down

Ferdini the Magician
Page 1 of 1