Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Help!!! looking for a theme

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamilah

Number of posts : 7

Help!!! looking for a theme Empty
PostSubject: Help!!! looking for a theme   Help!!! looking for a theme Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:50 pm

Hi everyone. I'm from Palawan and i'm planning for my children's 1st and 4th bday celebration on sept.. It's going to be a pool party and i'm yet undecided about the theme. I'm considering nemo or lilo & stitch,but i'm open for other options.Since i am from Palawan there are limited stuffs to buy here. I'll be in mla on july and planning to get most of the items needed for the party.Pls give me suggestions on this matter.Tnx so much.
Back to top Go down
b3b3

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! looking for a theme   Help!!! looking for a theme Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:19 pm

you're decided on a pool party? why not try Hawaiian theme?since may pool kana man,tapos request your guest to be in their hawaiian costume?or you can make/buy some lei's for all your guest...pwede din naman lilo&stitch tapos hawaiian pa rin theme...
Back to top Go down
Kamilah

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! looking for a theme   Help!!! looking for a theme Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:29 pm

That's a very nice suggestion and i'll consider that option. Tnx so much b3b3 and regards.
Back to top Go down
ingridmpena

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! looking for a theme   Help!!! looking for a theme Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:34 pm

how about under the sea na theme?? since you are from Palawan, you'll find lots of sea related stuff there e.g. shells, sand, decorative fishes etc. etc. parang little mermaid
Back to top Go down
Kamilah

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! looking for a theme   Help!!! looking for a theme Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:13 pm

yeah i can also consider that option, little mermaid is also nice for our little girl but i have to find something else for my son's 4th bday,double celebration kasi. tnx ingridmpena for helping me out. Tnk you guys.this is a very wonderul site..
Back to top Go down
ingridmpena

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! looking for a theme   Help!!! looking for a theme Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:53 pm

kung boy and girl celebration, you can combine "finding nemo" and little mermaid na theme.
Back to top Go down
Kamilah

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! looking for a theme   Help!!! looking for a theme Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:21 am

pwede din yun, but as much as possible gusto ko sana 1 theme lang para di rin confusing.cge consider those options then i'll finalize later. many many tnx ingrid and tc.
Back to top Go down
mummy

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! looking for a theme   Help!!! looking for a theme Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:43 am

in divisoria there are a lot of goodies for nemo, balloons, loot bags. i just don't remember the stall. but if you try to walk around you'll see a lot.
Back to top Go down
Kamilah

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! looking for a theme   Help!!! looking for a theme Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:10 pm

Hi mummy.where in divisoria yun? 168 or divisoria mall? kiddie lifevest sana gusto ko as souvenir,pero medyo its hard to find ata, but i'll consider other option, i'll go to divi to check them out, what mall pla yun? tnx for the info n regards
Back to top Go down
mummy

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! looking for a theme   Help!!! looking for a theme Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:54 pm

there's more party items at divisoria mall than 168. konting tiyaga lang sa paghanap, but there are a lot talaga.
Back to top Go down
Kamilah

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! looking for a theme   Help!!! looking for a theme Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:46 pm

cge i'll try to go there pag punta ko mla.many tnx mummy for the tips. regards and tc
Back to top Go down
jocell

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! looking for a theme   Help!!! looking for a theme Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:48 pm

Hi mummy,

I went to divisoria mall this week and I saw alot of kiddie life vests in pink orange and blue color. You can also buy inflatables. Mga P20-50 yung inflatables
Back to top Go down
Kamilah

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! looking for a theme   Help!!! looking for a theme Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:11 pm

Talga! That's good news! I'll be in manila on july 17,puntahan ko agad yun. Many many tnx for the information Jocell.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! looking for a theme   Help!!! looking for a theme Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help!!! looking for a theme
Page 1 of 1