Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

theme for february

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kenjam070707

Number of posts : 3

theme for february Empty
PostSubject: theme for february   theme for february Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:48 am

my son's 1st birthday is on february pa and i plan to have it here in our residence..originally, i want the CARS theme but my friends said that it's too common..parang gusto ko ng prince charming effect for my son but i think it's too girly..para kasing ang dating e PRINCESS theme..whatchatink?..i still have one idea,,since my son's bday is on feb,,naisip ko n gawing ANGEL theme..is that possible?..since curly hair ung son ko,,gusto ko ng angel effect for him, like cupid.. Valentine's day nmn.. whatchatink guys?..i want to distribute sana the invitations before christmas so i need to decide the theme asap..HELP pls..
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

theme for february Empty
PostSubject: Re: theme for february   theme for february Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:27 pm

i vote for the angel theme, with your baby being cupid. that's so cute and unique.

Smile
Back to top Go down
kenjam070707

Number of posts : 3

theme for february Empty
PostSubject: Re: theme for february   theme for february Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:54 am

thanks..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

theme for february Empty
PostSubject: Re: theme for february   theme for february Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

theme for february
Page 1 of 1