Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

invitation tips

Go down 
+3
mommie-p
dynamicimpactevents
chicmom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
chicmom

Number of posts : 6

invitation tips Empty
PostSubject: invitation tips   invitation tips Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:12 am

for my son's party, gusto ko simple lang. but should i include a picture of my son, or hindi naman kailangan? mga sis, pleas post naman your party invitations here.
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

Number of posts : 128

invitation tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: invitation tips   invitation tips Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:21 pm

puwede namang isama mo ang picture ng baby mo... but the simpler, the better... let me share you this one...

The Truth About Invites

I know a lot of friends who are really into DIY cute and adorable party invitations... unfortunately, others don't really have that patience and don't see any real value in spending too much time or money on them... and i belong to this group.

Imagine this: Here goes mommy, checking mails... then suddenly exclaims, "wow! Andrea, may letter ka dito!" Andrea is just a four-year old girl, who was very busy playing with her dolls and can't be bothered at all inside her playroom. And so, her mommy comes in while opening the letter... hands the adorable pop-up invite with all those embelishment of a disney princess inspired card. Andrea grab the card and playfully opened and closed the card repetively dahil naaliw siya sa pop-up design nun... pero only for a few mins... tapos iniwan na lang muna niya sa isang tabi and continued playing with her dress-up dolls... saka lang pinulot ni mommy and placed it in the ref together with other invites pa na naka-pile na doon.

There's a lot of ways to make invites specially if you have all the budget, the right resources, and the skills. Just bear in mind that the most important part of the invitation is the IN-FOR-MA-TION.

hope this helps
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

invitation tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: invitation tips   invitation tips Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:29 pm

well said ms emie.

Smile
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

invitation tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: invitation tips   invitation tips Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:36 pm

;-)
Back to top Go down
magfi88

magfi88

Number of posts : 79

invitation tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: invitation tips   invitation tips Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:39 pm

i got my invites thru email, it features a video or avp its kinda cute and unique...
Back to top Go down
sandstorm

Number of posts : 10

invitation tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: invitation tips   invitation tips Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:31 am

I always make my own invites thru photoshop then have it printed out lang sa photo studio at around P7.00. Sample of what i did for my kids.

What's your theme? Maybe i have a ready made lay-out. I can just email it to you. No charge.

http://sandeemanus.multiply.com/photos/album/23/Mickey_Mouse_party_theme#1

http://sandeemanus.multiply.com/photos/album/22/Hannah_Montana_party_theme#3
Back to top Go down
chicmom

Number of posts : 6

invitation tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: invitation tips   invitation tips Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:50 am

hi sis. thanks sa offer. nakakuha kami ng sponsor at napaprint na ang invitations. salamat sa mabait na tita. :-) simple lang naman. may picture din ni baby para makilala naman siya ng guests sa party.

cute naman ng invitations mo! to the max! ikaw lang gumawa? buti ka pa talented. may tutorials ba online na puwedeng mabasa?
Back to top Go down
chadvit

Number of posts : 2

invitation tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: invitation tips   invitation tips Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:34 pm

Hi sis! do uhave winnie the pooh layout? I'm planning a bday party for my daughter this april. Hindi ako makakuha ng pic ng winnie para maka layout. Halos mababa resolutions. Also do u have a picture that i can use for the tarpaulin?
Back to top Go down
hapime

Number of posts : 14

invitation tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: invitation tips   invitation tips Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:58 pm

search ka na lang sa google ng winnie the pooh wallpaper huwag images. mas maganda resolution kapag wallpaper
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

invitation tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: invitation tips   invitation tips Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:11 pm

puwede rin yung mga books na hindi glossy ang paper tapos scan ninyo and save it to 300 dpi... di lang ganun ka-perfect, huh? pero puwedeng i-try
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

invitation tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: invitation tips   invitation tips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

invitation tips
Page 1 of 1