Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

super tipid tips needed

Go down 
+4
mami
pooh_bear
ingridmpena
hapime
8 posters
AuthorMessage
hapime

Number of posts : 14

super tipid tips needed Empty
PostSubject: super tipid tips needed   super tipid tips needed Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:43 pm

i'm looking for ways to fit my very small budget for my baby's 1st birthday. here are some that i'm already considering:
1) venue - at home (or if there is someone we know willing to sponsor, a nearby clubhouse would be ok)
2) food - masarap naman magluto ang lolo at lola, so home cooked na lang

please share your tipid tips
Back to top Go down
ingridmpena

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: super tipid tips needed   super tipid tips needed Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:59 pm

do most of the things you need in advance. for example, if you are planning to give loot bags, buy cloth in divisoria and have a seamstress do a simple pouch na lang OR if you know how to use the sewing machine (or hand sewing) mas matipid. you can find lots of patterns over the internet kung novice ka in sewing. another tip is ask help from relatives and friends be it in financial or otherwise. if you have a relative or friend na ma-charisma you can ask him or her to be the host of the party. or in lieu of gifts from the ninongs and ninangs, you can ask them to shoulder some of the party needs like the balloons or the cake.
Back to top Go down
hapime

PostSubject: Re: super tipid tips needed   super tipid tips needed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:36 pm

nice idea on the gifts from the ninong and ninang. i could just ask for alternatives, like party stuff.

keep the tips coming Laughing
Back to top Go down
pooh_bear

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: super tipid tips needed   super tipid tips needed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:01 pm

assign someone for taking photos and another person for taking videos. that's what i did at my daughter's baptism since it was a simple one with no program. they were able to take photos of the important details. even if it was just my teenage nephews doing it. and there were some guests who had nice cameras who were able to take good pictures also.
Back to top Go down
mami

mami

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: super tipid tips needed   super tipid tips needed Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:30 pm

kung magaling ka sa computer, you can make your own invitation. marami kang mahahanap na characters na puwedeng idownload tapos isama sa invitation. then magpa-print ka na lang sa kodak or fuji.
Back to top Go down
Kate

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: super tipid tips needed   super tipid tips needed Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:23 pm

Fo lootbags, you can try divisoria. Kung may theme ka meron ka mabibili na mga bagpacks for Php20 each, min of 6 ang kailangan mo bilhin. Tapos, meron na set na pencil, stickers, eraser, ruler, and sharpener for only P10 each. Sa decorations, meron din sa divisoria na mura na mga happy birthday na banderitas, P20 lang mga 6-7ft ang haba. Balloons din, mga foil balloons na P15 to P16 lang each. Sa food, try mo website ng CCME Homemadefoodstuff. Mura lang sila at sa P2T meron na sila 4 na putahe good for 20 people. Nagdedeliver sila.
Back to top Go down
hapime

PostSubject: Re: super tipid tips needed   super tipid tips needed Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:03 pm

thanks to all the suggestions. i'll keep them in mind para talaga makatipid.
Back to top Go down
mummy

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: super tipid tips needed   super tipid tips needed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:46 am

for the invitation, if you do it on the computer you can just email to most of your guests. that's even a lot cheaper, actually no cost at all.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: super tipid tips needed   super tipid tips needed Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:55 am

Hey! you can try this website http://www.evite.com where you can create your own invitation online you can view your friends feedback and the number of guests etc...this site is sooooo kewl!
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: super tipid tips needed   super tipid tips needed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:37 pm

^nice suggestion.. madalas ko nang magamit iyan lalo na pag get together ng barkada.. pati kasi yung pot luck features niya, nagagamit talaga namin...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: super tipid tips needed   super tipid tips needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

super tipid tips needed
Page 1 of 1