Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

*Advice Needed in organizing my bb's 1st bday party

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mommy pink

Number of posts : 2

*Advice Needed in organizing my bb's 1st bday party Empty
PostSubject: *Advice Needed in organizing my bb's 1st bday party   *Advice Needed in organizing my bb's 1st bday party Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:32 pm

im an overseas filipino worker and will be back in dec for the holidays and my baby's first bday celebration... as i am out of the country, its quite impossible for me to be hands on in everything... i have approx 150 guests... i already inquired in one of the caterers and they quote me for about P80k (it doesnt include the venue, photography, and side activities... that's a bit too much!) sigh!... i need your advice on how my bb's party would become a success... AT A REASONABLE PRICE.

>mommy pink
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: *Advice Needed in organizing my bb's 1st bday party   *Advice Needed in organizing my bb's 1st bday party Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:48 pm

hi mommy pink.

welcome to the forum. sometimes it is alarming how much kiddie parties can cost nowadays, but there are always ways to make it fit our budget.

have you considered having your party at a restaurant? a lot of restaurants, not just fastfood restaurants, have good packages that already includes a lot of the things that you would need for a kiddie party. and you can still get other party supplies from other suppliers if your budget permits.

check out this thread:

http://forum.kiddieparty.ph/let-s-plan-f27/party-packages-t158.htm

happy planning!

Smile
Back to top Go down
mommy pink

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: *Advice Needed in organizing my bb's 1st bday party   *Advice Needed in organizing my bb's 1st bday party Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:31 am

thanks mommy p Smile

i have gone thru with the link, but still thinking whether having it in max is a good choice? the price for 30 pax is abt 10k, hence for 150 pax is abt 50k... i didnt know that having a kiddie party is almost the same as having a simple wedding event, sigh! as of today, i still have josiah catering as my choice, having all the amenities provided (but not complete yet), with a little touch of personal preference being considered... but again, have to pay the price...

further, searching through web gives me additional idea of other things, 'nice to have' thingy during the party like photobooth, food carts (ice cream, hotdog, cotton candy, chips, chocolate fountain, popcorn, potato corners) and other side activities for kids (face tattoo, toy balloons, kids spa). as a mom to my one and only girl, i wanted to give her the most, up to my spending capability... but can pls help me to identity only those 'must have' in a kiddie event? coz i also dont want to exaggerate to the point of exhaustion physically and most especially... financially.

thanks mommies in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: *Advice Needed in organizing my bb's 1st bday party   *Advice Needed in organizing my bb's 1st bday party Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:36 am

i've attended a kiddie party at max a couple of years back. food was a lot per person. entertainment was great and already provided for. i think you can add a couple of more things to it if you wanted.

if you already have a caterer in mind, then you will need a venue that will be open to outside caterers. you would have to spend another few thousands on venue alone, plus, plus on everything else, like decor, entertainment, food, etc.

from the recent kiddie parties i've attended, the most hit attraction is the photo booth. besides being a giveaway photo for the guests, its fun and interactive for them too. just find the right affordable package for your budget.

good luck!

Smile
Back to top Go down
magfi88

magfi88

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: *Advice Needed in organizing my bb's 1st bday party   *Advice Needed in organizing my bb's 1st bday party Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:29 pm

try dads restuarant in edsa ortigas, they have a nice birthday party package!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Advice Needed in organizing my bb's 1st bday party   *Advice Needed in organizing my bb's 1st bday party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Advice Needed in organizing my bb's 1st bday party
Page 1 of 1