Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

latest party activities

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sandstorm

Number of posts : 10

latest party activities Empty
PostSubject: latest party activities   latest party activities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:54 pm

I need your suggestions for unique party activities. I actually had an idea a couple of months back and I didn't write it down. So now I can't remember. Ang alam ko lang, wala pa akong nakita sa iba nun. Maybe you can list which ones you've had for your own party or saw at one you attended. Hopefully it will help me remember. sensya na, senior moment. It's for a 7th bday party for a girl. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: latest party activities   latest party activities Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:35 pm

hi sandstorm.

for a 7th birthday, maybe you can add the salon activity where they have girls fixed up with their hair and nails. another activity that is getting the buzz nowadays is the photo booth, where the kids can go in the booth and have their pictures taken, a great souvenir too...a little pricey though.

hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
magfi88

magfi88

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: latest party activities   latest party activities Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:11 am

try arts and crafts,
Back to top Go down
sandstorm

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: latest party activities   latest party activities Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:23 am

thanks for the suggestions. i'll be having those already because i do those services for parties. Except for the photos, which is a very good idea.

I'll be adding necklace station. It's not the one i thought of before but it will do. Hope to remember the other one though.
Back to top Go down
carbenthomas

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: latest party activities   latest party activities Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:38 pm

Games also serve as a great way of fun.
WITCH HUNT:
Prior to the party, purchase some Halloween party bags that are suitable for favors. Be sure to choose a style that includes a picture of a witch on the front. Fill each bag about half full of candy and tie it off with a black ribbon. Hide the bags in various places around the party room (be creative!) before the guests arrive. When you’re ready to play the game, give each child a flashlight and darken the room. Children must find the witch bags full of candy the one who finds the most gets a special prize.
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: latest party activities   latest party activities Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:18 pm

i like this witch hunt suggestion. sounds like a lot of fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: latest party activities   latest party activities Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

latest party activities
Page 1 of 1