Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

latest giveaway

Go down 
+6
mommie-p
dynamicimpactevents
unicahija
Dynamic Range
ingridmpena
4bb
10 posters
AuthorMessage
4bb

Number of posts : 7

latest giveaway Empty
PostSubject: latest giveaway   latest giveaway Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:24 pm

i really have no idea on this. what's the latest giveaway for kids nowadays? how much is the usual budget for a loot bag?

thanks.
Back to top Go down
ingridmpena

Number of posts : 46

latest giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: latest giveaway   latest giveaway Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:33 am

it really depends on your budget. for candies and chocolates, around P2500 for 20 kids.
Back to top Go down
Dynamic Range

Number of posts : 16

latest giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: latest giveaway   latest giveaway Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:33 pm

Allocate around P75.00 and above for personalized giveaway (goodies/content not yet included) like backpack, lunchbag, sling bag, pouch, storage box, ottoman, etc...

For generic type, go to divisoria maraming items dun na pwedeng giveaway, lucky if themed items pa yung makuha mo
Back to top Go down
unicahija

Number of posts : 5

latest giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: latest giveaway   latest giveaway Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:48 pm

would kids appreciate just one piece na giveaway like a beanbag or director's chair or they still like a lootbag with stuff in it?
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

Number of posts : 128

latest giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: latest giveaway   latest giveaway Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:25 pm

siyempre mas type nila if they could have both.. but then, ikaw pa rin ang masusunod..
Back to top Go down
unicahija

Number of posts : 5

latest giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: latest giveaway   latest giveaway Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:48 pm

i'm sure kids would enjoy both, but budget says 1 only Smile . thanks.
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

latest giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: latest giveaway   latest giveaway Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:52 pm

i personally enjoy it when i see kids opening up their lootbags and checking out what goodies they got. they are so curious to see what items they got and they get excited at the same time to find things they like.
Back to top Go down
magfi88

magfi88

Number of posts : 79

latest giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: latest giveaway   latest giveaway Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:10 am

giveaway bag is really important in the party, kids really expect this in the party, so wether its bongga or not..to some kids who are shy to join games at least they have a give away to get after the party.
Back to top Go down
Strawberry

Number of posts : 6

latest giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: latest giveaway   latest giveaway Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:32 am

For my loot bags, I separated the 1 year olds and below. I just gave them CERELAC MUFFINS I ordered from ACE BALLOON LAB. I do not want to give the babies kse something they wo'nt use. Our baby guests really loved the Muffins. For the 2 years old and above I bought mostly stuffs from Divisoria Mall and a few pieces from the sale items of Toy Kingdom
Back to top Go down
irinne

Number of posts : 2

latest giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: latest giveaway   latest giveaway Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:13 pm

any suggestions for a giveaways? im still thinking of what to give to the kids on my son's birthday party.
Back to top Go down
Emy

Number of posts : 1

latest giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: latest giveaway   latest giveaway Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:31 pm

my niece's bday motiff is polka dots and stripes, can you suggest giveaways w/ the same motiff?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

latest giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: latest giveaway   latest giveaway Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

latest giveaway
Page 1 of 1