Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Any Suggestions for my Kids' Birthdays on August & Septmeber 2009

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
redbubbles

Number of posts : 4

Any Suggestions for my Kids' Birthdays on August & Septmeber 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Any Suggestions for my Kids' Birthdays on August & Septmeber 2009   Any Suggestions for my Kids' Birthdays on August & Septmeber 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:58 pm

My Sons' Birthdays are on August 28 & September 12, 2009.
I thought of putting their birthdays together in one event.
My youngest is turning "1" & my eldest is turning "5".

My maximum budget could probably be around 30k and my preferred venue would be in Makati Area or Pasay. Number of people could probably be around 30, but I'm still not sure. Hahaha Laughing

We thought of celebrating their birthdays at home, but then we wouldn't be able to accomodate 30 people. We do have another place in mind, but it's far from our visitors' locations. Most of our visitors will be coming from Makati and most of them are kids.

We thought of having a host and a couple of activities for kids and our venue would probably be anywhere that has a host or if we can bring our own hired-host. My concern really, is how the kids would really enjoy the party even if I have a low budget.

I want to try a different theme this time, because this party is for my two adorable boys. We used to go for the easiest and simplest parties from Mcdo, Jollibee and Maxs.

Venue:
Theme:
Activities:

Could anyone help me out. I know it's by August, but planning ahead I think would be best as to canvassing, change of themes & ideas, etc.

Thanks a lot to everyone who'd reply. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions for my Kids' Birthdays on August & Septmeber 2009   Any Suggestions for my Kids' Birthdays on August & Septmeber 2009 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:27 pm

how about trying Museo Pambata? although this venue is located in Manila, beside the US embassy, its something different. i think their packages include a tour of the mall. just not sure on how much. you can check their contact information in the supplier's directory.

happy planning!

Smile
Back to top Go down
redbubbles

PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions for my Kids' Birthdays on August & Septmeber 2009   Any Suggestions for my Kids' Birthdays on August & Septmeber 2009 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:53 pm

mommie-p wrote:
how about trying Museo Pambata? although this venue is located in Manila, beside the US embassy, its something different. i think their packages include a tour of the mall. just not sure on how much. you can check their contact information in the supplier's directory.

happy planning!

Smile
Great idea. I've read in couple of articles, that Museo Pambata has a lot of activities. I'll surely include your suggestion in my list. Thanks mommie-p!
Back to top Go down
magfi88

magfi88

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions for my Kids' Birthdays on August & Septmeber 2009   Any Suggestions for my Kids' Birthdays on August & Septmeber 2009 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:55 am

museo pambata is good option, very accessible to all your guests if they are coming from makati or pasay area, good parking space area, they have a package that includes tour of the museum, i think tables and chairs are also included if you rent the party venue area and they have in house caterer, im not sure if they allow you to bring your own caterer, the venue can accomodate 100 guests or more.
Back to top Go down
redbubbles

PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions for my Kids' Birthdays on August & Septmeber 2009   Any Suggestions for my Kids' Birthdays on August & Septmeber 2009 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:46 pm

@ magfi88
Oh my, I am now looking forward to having museo pambata as my venue. I'll just have to inquire regarding the price.

Thank you so much for your feedbacks.
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions for my Kids' Birthdays on August & Septmeber 2009   Any Suggestions for my Kids' Birthdays on August & Septmeber 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:12 pm

[blue=color] i also vote for museong pambata [/color]
Back to top Go down
redbubbles

PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions for my Kids' Birthdays on August & Septmeber 2009   Any Suggestions for my Kids' Birthdays on August & Septmeber 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:33 pm

I checked museo pambata's website and I was able to view their party packages. It's so affordable! Hooray!

Thanks for everyone who suggested MP! Ito na ang pipiliin ko.
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions for my Kids' Birthdays on August & Septmeber 2009   Any Suggestions for my Kids' Birthdays on August & Septmeber 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:19 pm

yipee! good luck
Back to top Go down
magfi88

magfi88

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions for my Kids' Birthdays on August & Septmeber 2009   Any Suggestions for my Kids' Birthdays on August & Septmeber 2009 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:18 pm

good choice!
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions for my Kids' Birthdays on August & Septmeber 2009   Any Suggestions for my Kids' Birthdays on August & Septmeber 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:25 pm

redbubbles wrote:
I checked museo pambata's website and I was able to view their party packages. It's so affordable! Hooray!

Thanks for everyone who suggested MP! Ito na ang pipiliin ko.

happy to help!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions for my Kids' Birthdays on August & Septmeber 2009   Any Suggestions for my Kids' Birthdays on August & Septmeber 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Suggestions for my Kids' Birthdays on August & Septmeber 2009
Page 1 of 1