Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Superbowl Party

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
micahconst

Number of posts : 2

Superbowl Party Empty
PostSubject: Superbowl Party   Superbowl Party Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:04 pm

Hi,

anybody may feedback sa superbowl parties?

interested ako mag birthday party for my daughter who is turning 1.

also, for a budget of 30k for at least 20 kids and 40 adults, i was told pang restaurant lang ang budget na to. hindi pwede themed party, ganun. ayoko pa naman sana mag restaurant party.

any opinions?
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

Number of posts : 128

Superbowl Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Party   Superbowl Party Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:33 pm

hmmm... here goes... if u wish to have a themed party pero hindi ka willing mag-rent ng plain na venue (not restaurant), dun pa lang, talagang malabo na yung themed party.. possibly yes, pero hindi ikaw ang masusunod sa theme, but your chosen establishment... pipili ka lang sa kung ano ang meron sila...

one more thing, medyo di ko rin feel yung mga establishments na lately eh biglang nago-offer ng mga kiddie party packages pero wala namang binago sa set up ng venue nila.. meaning, parang pinilit lang magkaroon ng kiddie party package just to make sabay sa uso... eh kasi parang lahat na lang ata ngayon ng mga establishment, may mga kiddie party packages... pero wala namang tamang space to handle a party plus, hindi naman mga willing magpa-ingress or set up nang maaga kasi nanghihinayang sa possible pa nilang kitain from their walk-in clients.

as for your budget naman, u have to know ur priority... having 60 pax expected guests at 30k budget, lumalabas na you have less than P500 na budget per head... check with the restaurant kung magkano sila per head...
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

Superbowl Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Party   Superbowl Party Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:01 pm

hi micahconst.

welcome to the forum.

i haven't attended any parties at super bowl, but one thing i've noticed is that their restaurants don't have function rooms. it would be nice if there's a function room or separate area, because it gives you more privacy and security.

there's nothing wrong with a restaurant party. i actually enjoy the ones at mc donald's and jollibee more because i can see the kids really enjoying and they are excited when the mascots come out.

what locations are you looking at? there are some restaurants that offer less than P300 per head. but of course that only includes a plain venue and catering. if you are really on a budget, you might want to do diy on the balloons and lootbags.

happy planning!

Smile
Back to top Go down
micahconst

Number of posts : 2

Superbowl Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Party   Superbowl Party Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:36 pm

hi mommie p and dynamic impact, thank you for your replies.

i might actually end up with a restaurant party, but do you think they can waive their fee for the lootbags and other stuff? kasi i really want a mickey mouse and friends balloons and lootbags man lang.

i am thinking of gerry's grill or max's.

if you have suggestions save for mcdonalds and jolibee, i would really appreciate it Smile

thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

Superbowl Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Party   Superbowl Party Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:49 pm

how about max's restaurant? they have a lot of branches, and usually with a function room. i'm just not sure if they've increased prices. there's another thread here on party packages.

also, if in quezon city, how about betty's in sto. domingo? also nestle creamery in aurora blvd.

Smile
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

Number of posts : 128

Superbowl Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Party   Superbowl Party Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:41 pm

Betty's is a great venue... ;-)
Back to top Go down
sarah_9

Number of posts : 1

Superbowl Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Party   Superbowl Party Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:07 pm

Hello,

Super bowl parties are fantastic, it is easy to organize and very fun filled, kids will love it.

Regards,
sarah_9

[edited by admin]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Superbowl Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Party   Superbowl Party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superbowl Party
Page 1 of 1