Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

fairy princess themed party

Go down 
+2
mommie-p
soraya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
soraya

Number of posts : 1

fairy princess themed party Empty
PostSubject: fairy princess themed party   fairy princess themed party Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:21 pm

Very Happy i want a fairy princess themed party for my daughters 7th birthday, i need party favors that will coincide with the theme,fairy wings,and wand. help!
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: fairy princess themed party   fairy princess themed party Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:18 pm

i suggest you inquire from the party planners. there are also some party favor suppliers who might be able to provide you with giveaways. just check out the supplier's directory and send out email inquiries:

Supplier's Directory

happy planning!

Smile
Back to top Go down
mommyhazel

mommyhazel

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: fairy princess themed party   fairy princess themed party Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:54 pm

hi soraya! do you have time to go to divisoria? there are a lot of fairy wings and wands that are available in ilaya... if you have a balloon decorator or supplier, you can tell him/her what kind of decorations you want, like flowers, swags, etc... =) you can check out a lot of multiply sites also... that's what i did with my dora the explorer themed party... dinaan ko sa balloons... =)

hope this helps.... =)
Back to top Go down
magfi88

magfi88

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: fairy princess themed party   fairy princess themed party Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:20 pm

try divisoria mall 2nd floor lots of partyshops that sell fairy wings, butterflies wands, crowns, just be patient when you explore the area... lots of good finds
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: fairy princess themed party   fairy princess themed party Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:53 am

since halloween is nearing, i've also been seeing a lot of fairy costumes, wands, and wings on display in stores. you might want to check them out at the malls.
Back to top Go down
jenomana

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: fairy princess themed party   fairy princess themed party Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:05 pm

go to divisoria mall.. there are a lot of goodies for your theme... basta explore mo lang.
Back to top Go down
shryppie

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: fairy princess themed party   fairy princess themed party Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:15 pm

need ideas? - http://momories.multiply.com/photos/album/34/Twinkles_1st_Little_Fairy_Party

I did the photo coverage and album. email me for help, i'm from cavite also. [edited by admin]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fairy princess themed party   fairy princess themed party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fairy princess themed party
Page 1 of 1