Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Hi Everybody! This is Coach Momma or Event Planner Momma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
engycnex

Number of posts : 5

Hi Everybody! This is Coach Momma or Event Planner Momma Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everybody! This is Coach Momma or Event Planner Momma   Hi Everybody! This is Coach Momma or Event Planner Momma Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:22 pm

hi to all! just got started as a member of kiddieparty.ph. and it made me addicted right away 'cause i know i got lots of things to know and share. i am a mom of 2 kids ages 9 and 4 (both boys) and same with the rest of the moms here, i always get excited in planning my boys' birthday celebration (kahit na minsan, wala pang budget, hehehe). i always make it a point to have someting unique with every party they celebrate. my friend even told me she was amazed at how my 2nd baby's christening turned out... pati guests, nag-enjoy...

by the way, i called myself the coach momma 'cause i teach voice and stage performance lessons (even basic acting and modeling) and an event planner momma 'cause i also do event planning (for 8 yrs now) from baptismal, birthdays, debut, weddings and any event everybody celebrates

if there's anything i can be of help, just let me know...

again... hello to everybody Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rissa2010

Number of posts : 6

Hi Everybody! This is Coach Momma or Event Planner Momma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody! This is Coach Momma or Event Planner Momma   Hi Everybody! This is Coach Momma or Event Planner Momma Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:29 am

Hi,

Can you send me qoutation for this party package I want for my baby 1st birthday w/ mickey mouse clubhouse as a theme that will be held on December 19/Sunday at my house

PARTY PACKAGE GOOD FOR 20 KIDS

CLOWN MAGICIAN
20 PCS BALLOONS ON STICK PRINTED
20 PCS THEMATIC NAME TAGS
20 PCS THEMATIC PARTY HATS
1 PC PALAYOK W/CONTENTS
1 PC PABITIN W/CONTENTS
1 PC PINATA W/CONTENTS
15 PCS TOYS FOR GAME PRIZES
BALLOONDERITAS
1 BIRTHDAY STREAMER W/BALLOONS OR TARPAULIN
STYRO BACKDROP