Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

Party Planner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bebemama

Number of posts : 1

Party Planner Empty
PostSubject: Party Planner   Party Planner Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:42 pm

Hi, I am from Batangas... but assigned at China at the moment. My son will be turning 1 on Oct 16. It's difficult for me here to organize the party.
Can somebody help me? I found this site to be useful but some of the site were via multiply... blocked here.

Godbless,
Bebemama

Party Planner PHOOParty Planner H5dtp8
Back to top Go down
mommie-p

Number of posts : 217

Party Planner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Planner   Party Planner Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:08 pm

welcome to the forum!

if you want a worry free party, i suggest you contact the party planners to help you, specially since you are out of the country. just check out their contact details here:

Party Planners

just send them an email on your requirements and if you have a budget, and i'm sure they can give you a positive response. some party planners do accomodate out of town events but with an extra fee. and send out to a lot of party suppliers so you have a lot of choices.

as for the website links, not all suppliers have applied for that service feature in the kiddieparty.ph website. so their listings are limited to just contact numbers and emails. (hint, hint to the suppliers!)

happy planning to you bebemama!

Smile
Back to top Go down

Party Planner
Page 1 of 1