Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kiddieparty.phForumPortalLatest imagesHomeLog inRegister

question on Verleo Catering

Go down 
+5
dynamicimpactevents
b3b3
ingridmpena
mummy
yurioink
9 posters
AuthorMessage
yurioink

Number of posts : 5

question on Verleo Catering Empty
PostSubject: Re: question on Verleo Catering   question on Verleo Catering Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:10 pm

hi there? how much did you spend?
for the party caterer's?
Back to top Go down
mummy

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: question on Verleo Catering   question on Verleo Catering Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:50 pm

i got a quote from verleo last year. their lowest quote was P210 per person for buffet. that already includes 5 dishes and 2 desserts. we weren't able to try them but i hear they have good food naman. i think they have reviews here in the forum already. just read about them.
Back to top Go down
ingridmpena

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: question on Verleo Catering   question on Verleo Catering Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:02 pm

yurioink, yes i heard good reviews too re:verleo. i was suppose to get them as my caterer for my son's christening but they are fully booked na for the whole month (May kc kaya madaming handaan). first ask them if they can cater for your event then ask for the menus, they get fully booked lagi lagi.
Back to top Go down
b3b3

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: question on Verleo Catering   question on Verleo Catering Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:55 pm

na try ko na verleo nung 1st birthday ng baby ko last year yummy yung food and dami pa ng serving good service and bait ng waiters nila...
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: question on Verleo Catering   question on Verleo Catering Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:35 pm

a lot of our clients have tried verleo na and they never failed to satisfy them.. as to how much they spend, siyempre that would depend sa dami ng dishes na you wish to have and as for how many pax...

the best thing talaga is for you to set an appointment with them para mas mai-discuss nila yung mga packages nila that would suit you.. the day before your meeting, list down mo na yung mga questions na gumugulo sa mind mo para sure na masagot nila lahat...

hth
Back to top Go down
nort

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: question on Verleo Catering   question on Verleo Catering Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:06 pm

okay din ba sila in terms of set up s venue?
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

PostSubject: Re: question on Verleo Catering   question on Verleo Catering Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:13 pm

yup... super ok sila... willing silang i-terno ang mga gamit nila based on your theme... i remember pa nga, we had this client na luau ang theme, pati mga uniform nila, luau din ;-) tapos yung mga skirting ng tables, grass skirt ang gamit nila.. ang cute
Back to top Go down
partymakers

partymakers

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: question on Verleo Catering   question on Verleo Catering Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:04 pm

yes ok ang verleo when it comes to food and set-up. very accomodating din the owner. try giving them a call if you have questions. their number is listed on the supplier's directory. sunny
Back to top Go down
sandstorm

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: question on Verleo Catering   question on Verleo Catering Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:44 am

when it comes to catering, what's included in the set-up? are the tables and chairs already included in the package or separate fee pa yun?
Back to top Go down
mummy

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: question on Verleo Catering   question on Verleo Catering Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:05 pm

usually provided na ng caterers ang tables and chairs. but to make sure, ask them na rin, para sigurado. sometimes they even ask if you want it round or rectangular, so may choices ka pa.
Back to top Go down
sandstorm

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: question on Verleo Catering   question on Verleo Catering Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:26 pm

thanks.
Back to top Go down
trinakaren

trinakaren

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: question on Verleo Catering   question on Verleo Catering Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:05 pm

Mommies, ano ang bestseller ng Verleo? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dynamicimpactevents

dynamicimpactevents

PostSubject: Re: question on Verleo Catering   question on Verleo Catering Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:38 am

i love their mango crepe.. .ha-ha... sweets talaga agad ang naisip eh.. i love their prawns...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question on Verleo Catering   question on Verleo Catering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

question on Verleo Catering
Page 1 of 1